November 12, 2008

GIRLS GONE WILD CEO JOE FRANCIS CRIES "INJUSTICE"!




Today on the “Tyra Show”, (yes, I was bored...) her guest was my nemesis, Joe Francis, the 35-year old millionaire owner of the “Girls Gone Wild” DVD empire. (SEE HERE and HERE for my past commentaries) I couldn’t believe my eyes. Why would she have this scum on her show? Was she that desperate for material?

The entire show consisted of him whining about his recent 11-month stint in the Panama City County jail on 77 felony charges which he would not address and only called “total lies”. In regards to all authorities he screams, "They are all corrupt down there!”

He then had the audacity to compare himself to Nelson Mandela and John McCain…for being imprisoned for something that was for our country. He suggested he was defending the first amendment like he was Larry Flynt.

He admitted when he was thrown in solitary confinement how he cried for days and was denied conjugal visits. He eluded to masturbating a lot because of the many hours of being alone and having nothing to read. That’s when he thought of his “poor 400 employees” and how they needed their paycheck. They were counting on him to save the company.

While masturbating, I’m sure, he developed his new concept: The “GGW” monthly magazine print.

“Mario Lopez came to visit me. He didn’t start doing his “dancing with the stars” thing with me, or I would have been beat up!”

“Snoop called me. (Francis laughs) He wouldn’t come visit me because he didn’t want get near a prison…they’d get him for something.” Tyra started waving her hand in front of her face as if she was walking into a cloud of smoke. “Whoo! Cough!”




What a group of backers. Very impressive.

He announced he is in the process of suing the county in Florida that “did him wrong”. He acted as if he was some political “Joan of Arc”. It was sickening.

He continued to play “poor me” after telling his story of how he was jumped in his own house, hog tied and gagged, while thrown into the back of a van with a gun to his head by some morally pissed off dude that was extorting money from Paris Hilton at the same time. He first admitted that he knew he wasn’t going to die, but later said, “I thought I was going to die.”

Which is it Joe?

If you are thinking your talk show circuit about your story of “Poor Joe…but look at me now!” is going to help your reputation and promote your magazine while you continue to lie and make yourself look like a “good guy” is going to work, I’d think again.

Better start relying on those scum you call employees to help you bail yourself out of this one.

Joe Francis, Nelson Mandela and John McCain all in the same sentence? What a sociopath!



3 comments:

yssi said...

this p.o.s. and his so called empire is repulsive. i hate to say it but i don't expect much from tyra.

Observer* said...

Hi Michelle, Suzan here. Nice to see your still 'at it' you go girl!

This story needs to be told..this pimp gone wild is a disgrace.

Thanks for being you :) I like your new pic.. so pretty!

Suzan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. He is disgusting and I agree with you 100%. You gotta love how when Tyra Banks asks him if he regrets anything, he says he can't because he stood up for the constitution.