August 4, 2005

NEW HYBRID OF MEN: A "TYPICAL MAN" COMBINED WITH "PSYCHOPATH"



Man Gets Death for Killing Wife After Sex


By Associated Press

PANAMA CITY, Fla. - A man who got angry with his wife, Dana Noser, 40 because she wanted to cuddle after sex when what he really wanted to do was watch sports on television killed her with a claw hammer. He stated that his wife had been nagging him to come back to bed. He confessed to the killing to a bartender at a sports bar after the attack and before his arrest.

Christopher Offord, 30, was sentenced to death Wednesday by Circuit Judge Dedee Costello, who said the brutality of the crime outweighed any mental problems Offord may have had.

"The defendant struck his wife approximately 70 times after spending a happy interlude with her," the judge said. "Her desire to cuddle after sex does not justify the extremely violent, brutal response of the defendant."

Offord did not speak in court but said in a jailhouse interview in June: "I figured I killed her so I deserve to die."


Michelle's Note:

What ever happened to chivalry? This morning on my way into my office building, there was a young guy walking right in front of me, swung the door open and didn't bother to hold it for me.

Real gentleman, huh?

It just goes to show that a big majority of men do not respect women.



No comments: