December 13, 2005

PEOPLE HATE ME...AND GUESS WHAT? WHO CARES!



One of my eyes and ears helpers found this quote by someone on this mean site which I will not mention. Evidently they hate me...and they think my blog this is a 'hate blog'. Their discussion was called, "Beth Twitty Interviewed by Some Strange Blonde Chick" This cracks me up.


There are always those people who have to be negative towards people who are trying to help. And their disgust for Beth is completely evil. Where do these people come from? Up until now, I've never realized there are so many evil and mean-spirited people in this world. I guess that's what happens when you grow up in a good family and learn basic moral backgrounds.


Read this quote: I have NO IDEA who this woman is, and she claims that I have threatened her with a lawsuit, they should be careful of me, and that I "have gone after people". The "she's a part of Joe's harem" was a good one too. She calls me a fanatic? People who sit in forums all night bashing people are more fanatical than me. Talk about hypocritical!?

PS--Lady,if you see this, please produce the threatening lawsuit email I supposedly sent you.

From the psycho woman:

Michelle says So, is a hate-blogger. She renamed her site, something like "boycott aruba"... Sorry for editing out my original post on your reply. Last time I wrote about her she threatened me with all kinds of legal actions, and I remembered that with her affiliation with the Twitty posse, it's not a good idea to give them ammunition. She does come after people, so, be careful what you write about her, even though we're on our own forum, and technically have the right to write our opinions. She's on a crusade, and I don't trust her. I don't think Beth would come after anyone, other than the three suspects, and all the citizens of Aruba, but, this Michelle is like a fanatic. Those are the types who concern me. She can tie us up in lawsuits, etc. And she is part of Joe M.'s harem, so, that makes it easier for her to throw her weight around.