January 13, 2008

MISSING MSU STUDENT, RYLAND COTTER FOUND DEAD



Where and Who is Ryland Cotter's Killer?


CHESTERTON, Ind. -- A woman's body found on the grounds of a northern Indiana golf course has been identified as that of Michigan State University student, Ryland Cotter, 20.

Cotter of Okemos, Mich., was found fully clothed Wednesday afternoon by workers at the Brassie Golf Club in Chesterton, about 15 miles east of Gary, Indiana.

Porter County Coroner Victoria Deppe has ruled that Cotter died from massive blunt trauma to the chest and abdomen. But she said the manner of Cotter's death — whether it was a homicide, suicide or accident — remains unknown and tests are pending.

When golf club employees found Cotter, they saw no signs of foul play. Deppe said Cotter's internal organs sustained "a lot of trauma." Officials said it appears Cotter had been at the golf course for 36 hours or less.

Cincoski said Cotter's parents "have no clue whatsoever" why she would have visited Chesterton or the golf course. Police are trying to determine who Cotter was with and what she did during the last few days of her life. Authorities said she spent the night Monday in Benton Harbor, Michigan.


http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080113/LOCAL/301130015






Click LINK for Ryland's My Space Page


Who Knows Ryland and What do They Know?



Could any of her MySpace friends know anything about her life and who she hung out with?


She's got a few male friends..Travis, and a mysterious guy named "Doo", who is 21 from Mason, Michigan.





About me:

"People say that I'm a bad influence. I say the world's already fucked, I'm just adding to it"

"Sometimes I'm real cool, but sometimes I can be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that."

Doohizzle's the name, chillin's the game. Content would be a great word to sum me up. I don't cause drama, and I refuse to surround myself with it. Life is too short to be messing with that stuff. I like to party, have fun, and pass the time. I have lost contact with a lot of cool people over the years. Whether you know me, or not, if you have a desire to, drop me a line...


"I can't change the way I think. And I can't change the way I am. But if I offended you, good...Cause I still don't give a fuck"


"I was born in the wrong generation, in the wrong culture, in the wrong class of people, with all the wrong talents for my personality and interests. Never really felt that i belong. And yet, I represent all the things that I feel are right, standing strong, telling judgers to shut up and fuck off..."


"Remember when life was a mystery and you could grow up and be whatever you wanted to be, Everyday was fun and we were all so optimistic, We had the world in our grasp and we could do anything we set our minds to, Big dreams, lots of motivation and all of the time in the world to waste? As I sit here and replay my life through my head, I realize that I knew nothing, and I know no more now then I did then..."


"Ain't it amazing? How crazy this life has made me feel like my emotions are froze? Its the things that I've seen and the shit I've been through that made my heart turn cold..."


"I'm the first one up and the last one down. If you need someone to rely on, I am usually around. I'm the first to give, and the last to receive. People tend to forget that we all got needs. Life seems to be rough, nothing comes easy. But at the end of the day, I'm content just to be me. Everything's an adventure, and it never seems to stop. I've hit rock bottom, and seen the view at the top. I've lived a lot, in a really short time. No-one really knows, what goes on in my mind. Judge me all that you want, cause you really don't know me. Put up your barriors and walls, but you aint gonna slow me. We all march to our own beat, that is what they say. Mine constantly changes, with the dawn of the day. Most times I am strong, very rarely weak. It takes a hell of a blow, to knock me off of my feet. If I have learned anything at all, it truely is this: live life in the moment, and no moments are missed."


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=150973988

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite frankly, "Doo" scares the shizizzle out of me...