October 24, 2005

NICOLE SPEAKS OUT...WHOO HOO...BIG NEWS STORY



I have no idea why I am posting this...it's such nonsense and I can't stand either of them. Why are they in the media so much? They are both losers and spoiled wannabes!

So, I guess I'm posting this due to that "guilty pleasure" thing I have going on.




Nicole Richie has broken her silence...ooh, chilling...


In a new interview with Jane magazine, the Simple Life star spoke up about her rift with former BFF (Best Friend Forever) Paris Hilton, saying that no reconciliation is in sight.

Richie said she and Hilton "really haven't been friends in probably about two years," but declined to say what caused the falling out between the ex-confidantes. "I know that Paris loves to talk about it and that stuff, but that's just not my style," Richie told Jane. As for whether she thought she and Hilton would ever make up, she replied, "No, not at this point."

Last April, Hilton released a statement attributing the split to Richie, but failing to provide specifics. "I will not go into the details of what happened," Hilton said. "All I will say is that Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I am ever going to say about it."

Rumor has it that the cause of the 'fight' was when Nicky Hilton had people over to watch a tape of Paris hosting Saturday Night Live. Nicole secretly switched tapes and put in Paris's infamous sex tape. She hit play and walked away, leaving Paris humiliated and peeved enough to end her relationship with Richie.

Despite the bad blood between the two socialites, both remain under contract for the fourth season of their reality series, The Simple Life. Though Fox decided earlier this month to drop the series from its schedule, Hilton said last week that production plans remained in place. "We're shooting Nov. 1," the heiress told the Associated Press. "All the networks are fighting over it."

While Hilton remained unshakably optimistic about the future of the series, Richie seemed less certain of what her Simple Life role would consist of this time around. "Nobody knows what the concept is right now--we're just signed on to do it," she said.

In addition to finally opening up about the demise of her friendship, Richie addressed another much talked-about topic--her weight. The formerly curvy celebutante denied rumors that her dramatic weight loss is due to an eating disorder. "Nothing people say really bothers me, but that bothers me because I wouldnt want somebody younger than me, someone who looks up to me, to believe it," Richie said.


HELLO? She looks like a starved "Ally McBeal" living in a concentration camp!




NICOLE BEFORE AND AFTER








Hello? Plastic surgery?
Check out those cheek bones and thinner nose.
Looks like she had her teeth capped, too.

She also denied father Lionel Richie's public suggestion that stress over her upcoming nuptials to fiance DJ AM (aka Adam Goldstein) caused the pounds to melt away. "I don't know why [my dad] said that...I think what he meant to say is, like, if you're doing a million things, obviously you eat less," she said.


No wonder why Paris and Courtney Love are such good friends. They are both hoes and psychos!



No comments: